Wednesday, December 14, 2011

God's Time

I have all the time God has given me, and I still feel hurried.
I have plenty of time for prayer, but I find a distraction.
I have plenty of time for silence, yet create noise.
I have plenty of time for love, but fail to reach out.
I have plenty of time to be loved, but never accept it.
I have plenty of time for entertainment, but claim to be bored.
I have plenty of time for family, yet shun them.
I have plenty of time to submit to God's will, yet still force mine into my prayers.
My simple prayer today is this: Dear God, allow me to use the time you have given me to do Your will, to humbly worship You, as You are most deserving of praise, and to accept that all answers come with time, and all time comes from You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment